Sunday, June 23, 2013
0 comments

Muraleedharan Congress MLA came back to Cong. I Group Reporter News

4:40 AM


Muraleedharan Congress MLA back to Cong. I Group

Today K Muraleedharan MLA said to the press in Thiruvananthapuram said that he is returning back to the ‘I’ group. He said that there is no use standing in the congress without any group. Even the high command is approving groupism. . Murali also said that KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala is the leader of the ‘I’ group. I don’t have any ego problems with him as I was in the group earlier. Ramesh Chennithala is facing the same situation faced by me nine years before in connection with the cabinet entry. He said that he is with the chief minister in the solar issue for a question from media.

Tag: Murali, Congress MLA, UDF, Politics, KPCC, Kerala, Kerala News, Mallu News, Mallu Live, Reporter News, Thiruvananthapuram, TVM News, K.Muraleedharan, MLA, Kerala Assembly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top